Kill Strain – Gameplay Overview PAX Prime 2015
JamesBl0nde breaks down DizzyPW’s experience with Kill Strain at PAX Prime 2015! Kill Strain is a top-down free to play MOBA coming exclusively to Playstation 4. Though as a primarily PC gamer I’m hoping for an eventual port, as it brings some of the most unique gameplay the genre has ever seen, and it does it well! What makes Kill Strain so different is that the battles are fought in a 3 faction system, with one of the three factions utilizing an entirely different combat mechanic.
Learn more about Kill Strain from the PAX Prime Day 3 Recap here: http://mmohuts.com/news/pax-prime-2015-day-3-recap/3
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Season 4 Changes to Supports and Vision Revealed
- Two new posts have gone public this week on LoL's forums discussing major changes.
- Echo of Souls: Classes and Skills Revealed
- Echo of Soul, the upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, announced today the five main character classes coming to the game when it launches th...
- Archlord 2 Shutting Down in November
- Webzen has announced that Archlord 2 will be shutting down on November 24, 2015.