Kal Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Kal Online Page.
Kal Online is a 3D oriental fantasy themed MMORPG published by Inix Game – the same folks behind Vanilla Gate. The game is set in a fairly generic oriental setting, same as Twelve Sky 2 and 9Dragons. The game has four playable classes early on and each has two job advancements later on. The game was originally released in 2004, so the graphics are a bit old now, but the game still has a moderately sized playerbase, as the game has three servers. The graphics themselves aren’t terrible, but the interface definitely needs work. Kal Online also has numerous PvP options which make the late game quite fun. In the video above, I created a Knight and killed a few random demons outside of town. To learn more about Kal Online, check out the official MMOHuts Kal Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Generals: Closed Beta Now Available
- InnoGames continues their successful franchise with the start of the close beta for their highly anticipated game: Rising Generals. Today, a c...
- Age of Wushu: Delightful Island and Silver Hook Instance revealed
- The world of Jianghu martial arts heroes continues to expand, as today Snail Games reveals the new mysterious area – the Delightful Island. ...
- Joycity Comes Bearing Game of Dice Gifts
- Joycity is unloading a sleigh full of free updates for Game of Dice: a holiday event for all players, a brand new Christmas-themed map and mor