Kal Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Kal Online Page.
Kal Online is a 3D oriental fantasy themed MMORPG published by Inix Game – the same folks behind Vanilla Gate. The game is set in a fairly generic oriental setting, same as Twelve Sky 2 and 9Dragons. The game has four playable classes early on and each has two job advancements later on. The game was originally released in 2004, so the graphics are a bit old now, but the game still has a moderately sized playerbase, as the game has three servers. The graphics themselves aren’t terrible, but the interface definitely needs work. Kal Online also has numerous PvP options which make the late game quite fun. In the video above, I created a Knight and killed a few random demons outside of town. To learn more about Kal Online, check out the official MMOHuts Kal Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knights of the Night Arrive in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of its latest update for MicroVolts, "Knights of the Night."
- Bandai Namco and CI Games Release Enemy Front
- Bandai Namco announces the retail release of Enemy Front for PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.
- New Guardian's Tower expansion available for C9
- Webzen has just released the fourth expansion for their dungeon-based MORPG, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9). Starting today, the Guardian’...