Istaria (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Istaria Page.
Istaria is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by a company called Virtrium. The game originally launched back in December 9, 2003 as a pay to play MMORPG. It’s known as Istaria: Chronicles of the gifted today. The game has had quite a troubled history, as the game was shut down and relaunched numerous times under new ownership. The game is available today as a pay to play game with a free trial. Unfortunately, since the game is quite old, it’s difficult to recommend it over more established and popular games like Runes of Magic, The Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons and Dragons Online. The game has one large persistent world that is both zoneless (no loading between areas) and ever evolving. To learn more about Istaria check out the official MMOHuts Istaria page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Celebrates 3rd Anniversary on Consoles
- Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players can look forward to receiving some powerful weapons as a 'thank you' for their loyalty.
- Hedone launches 2.4 update
- Hedone's closed beta has just launched a new patch, version 2.4, with a host of new updates to enjoy.
- Fallout Shelter Mobile Review
- Fallout Shelter, is a resource management game for the mobile. You are put into the shoes of the venerated (or hated, depending on you).