Iris Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Iris Online Page.
Iris Online is a bright 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG published by gPotato – the same company behind Fly For Fun, Allods Online, Tales Runner, Rappelz and a few other MMOs. Iris Online was developed by Eyasoft who also made Luna Online and Titan Online (also called Azuga: Age of Chaos). Iris Online is an original gypsy themed anime MMORPG with a unique tarot card system for item upgrades and socketing. The visuals in Iris Online are quite impressive as the graphics look really sharp. To learn more about Iris Online check out the official MMOHuts Iris Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- GalaCollider: 4x Strategy Card Game Preview
- Ragachak takes a look at GalaCollider with the game's development team in a short demo and Q&A session.
- Age of Wonders III Theocrat Leader Class Revealed
- Triumph Studios reveals Age of Wonders III's Theocrat Leader Class, including class skills.
- Guardian Hunter June Update Introduces Guild Battles
- NHN Entertainment and Guardian Hunter are bringing more Hunters together with Guild Battles and Live Co-Op Play!