Iris Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Iris Online Page.
Iris Online is a bright 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG published by gPotato – the same company behind Fly For Fun, Allods Online, Tales Runner, Rappelz and a few other MMOs. Iris Online was developed by Eyasoft who also made Luna Online and Titan Online (also called Azuga: Age of Chaos). Iris Online is an original gypsy themed anime MMORPG with a unique tarot card system for item upgrades and socketing. The visuals in Iris Online are quite impressive as the graphics look really sharp. To learn more about Iris Online check out the official MMOHuts Iris Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Steam Review
- By creating pauses when skills connect in the action Guilty Gear creates truly cinematic battles.
- League of Angels: Fire Raiders - New LoA Sequel Announced
- GTArcade, the top browser game developer and publisher of 2014, is incredibly pleased to announce the release of its first mobile game: League...
- The Banner Saga Game Engine Licensed for New Title “BEDLAM”
- Stoic announced today that Skyshine Games has licensed its proprietary game engine built for PC smash-hit and Geekie Award Winner, The Banner ...