Iris Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Iris Online Page.
Iris Online is a bright 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG published by gPotato – the same company behind Fly For Fun, Allods Online, Tales Runner, Rappelz and a few other MMOs. Iris Online was developed by Eyasoft who also made Luna Online and Titan Online (also called Azuga: Age of Chaos). Iris Online is an original gypsy themed anime MMORPG with a unique tarot card system for item upgrades and socketing. The visuals in Iris Online are quite impressive as the graphics look really sharp. To learn more about Iris Online check out the official MMOHuts Iris Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Adds PvP Arena and Attacks Power Bar
- Gloria Victis has implemented a new PvP Arena and attacks power bar in its most recent updates.
- Grand Chase: Rebirth, Two New Dungeons, Increased leveling, New Playable Character!
- SG Interactive, a leading North American free-to-play MMO game publisher, announced the completion of the newest phase of Grand Chase: Rebirt...
- (Why) You'll Still be Shit at MOBAs in 2016 - ColtronXL Predictions
- “I think next year is the year I’m going to reach Diamond,” a coworker said to me before Christmas break in December.