Infinium Strike Launch Trailer
Codex Worlds announces the launch of Infinium Strike, its arcade style tower defense, on Steam and other retailers.
Infinium Strike, the strategy action hybrid from former Ubisoft producers working as Codex Worlds and published by 1C Company, is now available on Windows, Mac and Linux through Steam for $14.99 USD with a 15% launch discount in select stores. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One simultaneous releases are now planned for Q4 2016.
Set in the year 2170, a relentless alien threat known as the Wrog aims to wipe out humanity. Players assume the role of chief weapons officer aboard the TSF Freedom Strike, a massive intergalactic battlecarrier serving as Earth’s final line of defense.
Faced with seemingly-insurmountable odds, players must arm their ship with a variety of futuristic weapons custom-tailored for specific Wrog types, deploy fleets of advanced spacecrafts and use cutting-edge technologies to keep the threat advancing from all directions at bay.
Infinium Strike offers two game modes. Deep Space, an endless arcade mode, pits players against an onslaught of Wrog ships in a battle for the top spot on the leaderboards. Campaign Mode offers four levels of difficulty and follows a player’s rise through the ranks as a weapons officer and potential savior of humanity.
“After three years of work, we’ve crafted a gorgeous action-packed space odyssey capable of challenging even the most experienced strategy fans,” said Dexter Chow, creative director of Codex Worlds. “We’re ecstatic to invite the PC gaming community aboard the fully-operational Freedom Strike.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames sees 100% Growth in US, Mobile Games leading Charge
- This year, the company reached a new high in overall revenue, with growth being profitable as well. “It has always been important for us not...
- tinyBuild PAX South Recap
- f you haven’t heard of tinyBuild, you’ve still probably heard of a few of their titles, particularly Boid and SpeedRunners. Think of tinyB...
- War Thunder's Thunder League Playoffs Begin
- Today, Gaijin Entertainment announces its eSports league for War Thunder (Thunder League).