Infinity Wars 2014 Developer Interview
Infinity Wars Developer Interview with Elphie Coyle.
DizzyPW catches up with one of the co-founders of Lightmare Studios to get a briefing on what’s changed in the last year for Infinity Wars, one of the top iTCG games on the market and catering towards mid to hardcore players with its intuitive simultaneous turns system and plethora of factions each offering unique tactical advantages and disadvantages for gamers to delve into.
Infinity Wars is in the final stages of beta testing and should reach full release later this year. Catch our latest updated look at the game by Ojogo now!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vermintide “I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!” Special Edition Announced
- The ‘I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!’ Edition of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will be sold via ebay, with a starting price of $1.
- Wizardry Online Officially Launches
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced the official North American and European launch of Wizardry Online.
- Boss Character Development Revealed for Runescape
- This week, the Jagex team decided to do something a little different for their weekly "Behind-the-Scenes" video, taking a deeper loo...