Infinity Wars 2014 Developer Interview
Infinity Wars Developer Interview with Elphie Coyle.
DizzyPW catches up with one of the co-founders of Lightmare Studios to get a briefing on what’s changed in the last year for Infinity Wars, one of the top iTCG games on the market and catering towards mid to hardcore players with its intuitive simultaneous turns system and plethora of factions each offering unique tactical advantages and disadvantages for gamers to delve into.
Infinity Wars is in the final stages of beta testing and should reach full release later this year. Catch our latest updated look at the game by Ojogo now!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimoire: Manastorm Gets Free Steam Weekend
- Grimoire: Manastorm is available through Steam’s Early Access and will be free starting April 23rd at 10 AM PDT
- Kwaan: New Adventure Game by Ankama Coming to Steam
- ANKAMA announced the release of the Early Access of KWAAN on Steam: an original blend of sandbox virtual world and exploration adventure. More...
- Anime Expo (AX) Cosplay Recap
- This year Anime Expo LA was larger than ever, as over 90,000 fans of Japanese Animation flocked to the Los Angeles Convention Center.