Infinite Crisis Atomic Green Lantern Profile
Infinite Crisis reveals a new support that still packs one hell of a punch with the utility heavy Atomic Green Lantern.
Hal Jordan was desperately searching ruins for survivors when his ring mysteriously deactivated. His construct shattered, dropping several tons of overhead rubble. He awoke in a makeshift clinic to find his right arm amputated and his ring embedded in his chest. Weeks later a shadowy figure offered to restore Hal’s depowered ring using a new radioactive isotope. He agreed without question, but the cost was great: a briefer and more painful existence.
Forming a construct arm as replacement for his amputation, Atomic Green Lantern melts his enemies with deadly radiation and explosive brute force.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Race the Sun Level Design Contest on Steam Workshop
- Flippfly announces a level design contest for Race the Sun as it gains Steam Workshop support.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy Available for PC and PlayStation
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy, the third DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is now available.
- Dragomon Hunter reveals class lineup
- Publisher Aeria Games has just unveiled the class lineup for Dragomon Hunter, the upcoming free-to-play, monster-hunting, anime-style MMORPG