In Development – EVE Online: Rubicon Part 1 of 2
CCP Games takes a look at some of the upcoming features in EVE Online’s 20th free expansion, Rubicon. From deployable structures to new ships to a new way of assessing “progression” in piloting, Rubicon begins a journey that will forever alter the massive universe that’s home to over a half a million players worldwide.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Osu! Game Review
- The Osu! client itself is no more than 20 MB, but only comes with a short tutorial and a tiny selection of songs.
- Lands of Hope: New Legions of Lost Expansion Available
- On January 1st 2015 the first expansion for Lands of Hope Redemption was released. In Legions of the Lost players search to unravel the myster...
- Shards of War: Bigpoint introduces new Sentinel Bastion
- Bigpoint reveals today the thirteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Bastion, the first melee ba...