IMVU Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our IMVU Page.
IMVU is a 3D social MMO that plays a lot like Gaia Online. The game is basically a 3D virtual chat room with avatars. Players can design their own 3D homes and different social “hang outs”. Aside from a few flash games, there’s no actual gameplay in IMVU, aside from chatting. The only other game really like IMVU is Second Life – but that is much more in depth. Those interested in social MMOs may find something to like in IMVU though. To learn more about IMVU check out the official MMOHuts IMVU page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Welcomes July Angel Leona
- Magerealm, GTArcade’s hit 3D MMORPG, is excited to announce a new Angel to join Realm - Leona, the Pride of the Angels!
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Delays and Apologies
- In a live stream session earlier today on Twitch, City State Games had an honest revelation regarding the current state of Camelot Unchained...
- SpeedRunners Launch Date Announced
- SpeedRunners has sold more than 1 million units on Steam, and will fully launch on April 19 with tons of brand new features.