IMVU Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our IMVU Page.
IMVU is a 3D social MMO that plays a lot like Gaia Online. The game is basically a 3D virtual chat room with avatars. Players can design their own 3D homes and different social “hang outs”. Aside from a few flash games, there’s no actual gameplay in IMVU, aside from chatting. The only other game really like IMVU is Second Life – but that is much more in depth. Those interested in social MMOs may find something to like in IMVU though. To learn more about IMVU check out the official MMOHuts IMVU page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor: Coming to Steam Early Access
- Trion Worlds today announced that Atlas Reactor, its competitive team tactics game currently in closed beta, is now available in Early Access
- SMITE God in Review: Fafnir
- SMITE has released another God! This time it’s Norse, but they aren’t a heroic character like Thor.
- Gloria Victis Nears Alpha with Huge Update
- A massive set of patch notes have emerged for Black Eye Games' upcoming realistic medieval fighting simulator, Gloria Victis.