IMVU Gameplay – First Look HD
IMVU is a 3D social MMO that plays a lot like Gaia Online. The game is basically a 3D virtual chat room with avatars. Players can design their own 3D homes and different social “hang outs”. Aside from a few flash games, there’s no actual gameplay in IMVU, aside from chatting. The only other game really like IMVU is Second Life – but that is much more in depth. Those interested in social MMOs may find something to like in IMVU though. To learn more about IMVU check out the official MMOHuts IMVU page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade Coming to North America
- DeNA and Square Enix have announced that after its success in Japan, Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade will be coming to mobile phone users in No...
- EA and Bioware Unveil New Online Action RPG Shadow Realms
- BioWare today announced Shadow Realms, a new 4v1 story-driven online action RPG, set in a constantly evolving BioWare world where modern meets...
- Seldon Crisis: Kickstarter Campaign now available
- Chaos Interactive Ltd. today launched a 30-day Kickstarter campaign for the independent developer’s recently announced open world sci-fi MMO...