Hockey Dash Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Hockey Dash Page.
The latest free to play hockey MMO, Hockey Dash, is being published in North America by OGPlanet which also publishes Lost Saga, LaTale, and Rumble Fighter. Like most sports games, Hockey Dash isn’t so much concerned with an authentic experience as it is with fun, fast paced, casual gameplay. Like Slapshot and FreeStyle Street Basketball, Hocke Dash won’t have any fouls, or other rules that slow down gameplay. Instead, it will play as a ‘street’ sports game. There are many fields to play on, and the game borrows aspects from both ice and street hockey. There are three positions to play as and six characters to chose from. The game has recently finished its closed beta testing so expect open beta to start soon! To learn more about Hockey Dash check out the official MMOHuts Hockey Dash page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika: The White Knights Introduces Burst Breaker
- GAMEVIL will be welcoming the addition of Burst Breaker, the newest class to be making its way to action RPG, Kritika: The White Knights.
- SMITE Reveals Night Prowler Bastet with next Patch
- SMITE's goddess of cats prepares to become a true cat burglar with the launch of her epic skin.
- Dropzone Jason Coleman Interview - Preparing for Free to Play
- Dropzone is at last leaving early access to accept a fully free to play model on April 12th. Has planning for this transition been a challenge