Heroes of the Storm Samuro Reveal Trailer
Heroes of the Storm reveals Samuro, the last Burning Blade blademaster from the Warcraft universe, as its upcoming new hero!
- Advancing Strike
- Basic Attacks against enemy Heroes increase your Movement Speed by 25% for 2 seconds.
- Mirror Image (Q)
- Create 2 Mirror Images that deal 30% of your damage and have 50% of your current Health. Images last up to 18 seconds, and only 2 can be active at once.
- Critical Strike (W)
- Your next Basic Attack within 10 seconds will be a Critical Strike, dealing 50% increased damage. This also applies to Mirror Images and does not break Wind Walk.
- Passive: You and your Mirror Images deal a Critical Strike every 4th Basic Attack.
- Wind Walk (E)
- Enter Stealth for up to 8 seconds or until you attack, use an Ability, or take damage. While Stealthed, your Movement Speed is increased by 25% and you can pass through other units.
- Damage taken during the first 1 second will not break Wind Walk.
- Bladestorm (R)
- Become an unstoppable whirlwind, dealing moderate damage to nearby enemies every second for 4 seconds.
- Illusion Master (R)
- Switch places with the target Mirror Image.
- Passive: You can control Mirror Images separately or as a group, and they deal an additional 15% of your damage.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE World Championship to be Powered by Curse Voice
- Hi-Rez Studios and Curse, Inc., today announced that all team voice communications at the SMITE World Championship (SWC) will be powered by Cu...
- New Soldier Front 2 Details Revealed
- Discover loads of armies, arsenals, and aliens for the heavily anticipated Soldier Front 2!
- Sphere 3: Enchanted World is out now
- Now you can download and play Sphere 3: Enchanted World for free on its official website and also on Steam.