Heroes of Three Kingdoms Developer Diary – Mounts
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Three Kingdoms Page.
In the third of their developer diaries, the folks behind Heroes of Three Kingdoms discuss mounts in the game. Developed and published by Perfect World Entertainment, Heroes of Three Kingdoms has an indepth mount system. Players can upgrade their mounts to make them stronger or acquire items like whips and saddles to make them faster. Certain items will transform your mount visually. Elephant calves, for example, can eventually transform into mammoths then behemoths. Heroes of Three Kingdom also supports mounted combat. Players can learn specific mounted skills to enhance their combat capabilities. HoTK is the fifth free to play MMORPG by PWE following Perfect World, Ether Saga Online, Jade Dynasty, and Battle of the Immortals. The game recently entered open beta testing so if it appeals to you, go check it out. To learn more about Heroes of Three Kingdoms check out the official Heroes of Three Kingdoms page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates: Early Access Feb. 4th
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment announces that its free-to-play action game, Rise of Incarnates, will go live on Steam Early Access on February 4. ...
- Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Launch Review - Super Polished Dragon Balls
- My main fear was “would it be too short? What happens post-game? Will I be bored?”
- Final Fantasy XIV and Yo-kai Watch Collaborate This Summer
- Players will be able to earn special quest rewards, such as original Yo-kai themed weapons, mounts, and minions.