Heroes of Three Kingdoms Developer Diary – Mounts
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Three Kingdoms Page.
In the third of their developer diaries, the folks behind Heroes of Three Kingdoms discuss mounts in the game. Developed and published by Perfect World Entertainment, Heroes of Three Kingdoms has an indepth mount system. Players can upgrade their mounts to make them stronger or acquire items like whips and saddles to make them faster. Certain items will transform your mount visually. Elephant calves, for example, can eventually transform into mammoths then behemoths. Heroes of Three Kingdom also supports mounted combat. Players can learn specific mounted skills to enhance their combat capabilities. HoTK is the fifth free to play MMORPG by PWE following Perfect World, Ether Saga Online, Jade Dynasty, and Battle of the Immortals. The game recently entered open beta testing so if it appeals to you, go check it out. To learn more about Heroes of Three Kingdoms check out the official Heroes of Three Kingdoms page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile Featured by Google Play
- Last Wednesday, Google Play recognized Fedeen Games' mobile MMORPG, Forsaken World Mobile as one of its featured games.
- LOTRO Epic Battles Preview
- The understated ambition and competence of Turbine's LOTRO team was demonstrated to me once again with this walkthrough. While I went int...
- Armajet Mobile Review
- Armajet pits your team of three against three other players in real-time arena-based online mobile combat.