Heroes of the Storm – First Look
As Blizzard’s second Free to Play title (from the start F2P) Heroes of the Storm is a MOBA/ Hero Brawler in which the worlds of Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft collide in a battle for dominance. Each hero will have its own unique play style and set of skills, which players can choose from (even their ultimates) to adapt to each battlefield. Meanwhile, each map has its own unique objectives and challenges. Blizzard has also made attempts to eliminate many of the MOBA barriers or challenges, including last-hits, to offer a definitive twist to the genre.
Currently the game is in technical alpha. You can register for the beta (maybe alpha) at the Heroes of the Storm official website HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Frontier's Raid Battle & 7-Star Starter Units Update Now Live
- The highly-anticipated update to Brave Frontier is now available, bringing the dynamic new Raid Battle feature to international players.
- Trion World’s Voxel Building Online RPG Trove Launches Today
- Trion Worlds’ voxel MMO adventure game, Trove, is available now on Steam and at TroveGame.com for both PC and Mac.
- League of Legends Confirms (Not) Ao Shin
- In a developer post today, Riot Games confirms that its long-awaited dragon champion, Ao Shin, will be coming to League of Legends - sort of.