Heroes of the Storm – First Look
As Blizzard’s second Free to Play title (from the start F2P) Heroes of the Storm is a MOBA/ Hero Brawler in which the worlds of Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft collide in a battle for dominance. Each hero will have its own unique play style and set of skills, which players can choose from (even their ultimates) to adapt to each battlefield. Meanwhile, each map has its own unique objectives and challenges. Blizzard has also made attempts to eliminate many of the MOBA barriers or challenges, including last-hits, to offer a definitive twist to the genre.
Currently the game is in technical alpha. You can register for the beta (maybe alpha) at the Heroes of the Storm official website HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape: Idle Adventures Announced
- RuneScape: Idle Adventures is a multi-platform game that will deliver a miniature RPG experience unlike any other.
- Second Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Adventure Releases First Wing
- The first wing of Blackrock Mountain™, the fiery new Adventure for Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™, has opened!
- Events Celebrate Soul Of Guardian Server Merge
- WSGame has announced the merging of Soul of Guardian servers 1-3.