Heroes of Newerth Gameplay F2P
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Newerth Page.
Heroes of Newerth is a 3D MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) style MMO published by S2Games – the same company behind Savage and Savage 2. In its core, Heroes of Newerth plays a lot like Avalon Heroes, League of Legends, Realm of the Titans, Rise of Immortals and other “DotA” inspired titles. The game went free to play in late July, 2011 to better compete with League of Legends. Like LoL, heroes must be purchased using in game silver coins before they can be used with free heroes being rotated regularly. To learn more about Heroes of Newerth check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Newerth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Coast Legends Coming to Consoles in Spring 2016
- n-Space and Digital Extremes announced today that Sword Coast Legends hits PlayStation®4 and Xbox One consoles Spring, 2016.
- Thanatos Game Information and Pre-Launch Event Revealed
- Inixsoft and JM Studios have released game information for Thanatos: The Dragon Chaser, and have also announced its "pre-launch" eve...
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Living World Season 3 Episode 4 Press Preview
- The White Mantle makes itself known (once again!) in Kryta! Episode four of Guild Wars 2’s Living World story has arrived.