Heroes of Might and Magic Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Might and Magic Online Page.
Heroes of Might and Magic Online is a 2D turn based strategy MMORPG published by TQ Digital – the same company behind Conquer Online, Zero Online, Eudemons Online, The Warlords, Crazy Tao and a few other games. The game is based off the old school Heroes of Might and Magic franchise of games, but it’s worth noting that Heroes of Might and Magic online was NOT developed behind the same studio behind the regular games in the franchise. Instead, Ubisoft licensed the name of the game to the Chinese MMORPG developer TQ Digital. So hardcore fans of the series may come into the game expecting “too much”. The gameplay is pretty slow paced, but that’s nothing new to the franchise. To learn more about Heroes of Might and Magic Online check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Might and Magic Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE Reveals Starting Zones for Dragon's Prophet
- Two new zones are revealed for the upcoming Dragon's Prophet, an epic fantasy MMO published by Sony Online Entertainment.
- The Secret World Review
- The Secret World is one combat system short of being an excellent, long lasting title. It’s not quite there yet, but almost.
- Hot Dance Party Steps Review
- Like many dance games, Steps uses an arrow system to input steps. However, these are not scrolled and hit on beat like DDR.