Heroes of Might and Magic Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Might and Magic Online Page.
Heroes of Might and Magic Online is a 2D turn based strategy MMORPG published by TQ Digital – the same company behind Conquer Online, Zero Online, Eudemons Online, The Warlords, Crazy Tao and a few other games. The game is based off the old school Heroes of Might and Magic franchise of games, but it’s worth noting that Heroes of Might and Magic online was NOT developed behind the same studio behind the regular games in the franchise. Instead, Ubisoft licensed the name of the game to the Chinese MMORPG developer TQ Digital. So hardcore fans of the series may come into the game expecting “too much”. The gameplay is pretty slow paced, but that’s nothing new to the franchise. To learn more about Heroes of Might and Magic Online check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Might and Magic Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Launches Lanox Dungeon and Events
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the new Lanox Dungeons and a raised level cap in Elsword!
- Star Trek Online Celebrates Third Year Anniversary
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that celebrations of the Three-year Anniversary of Star Trek Online have officially begun.
- DayZ Standalone Alpha Early Access
- After a long time of waiting, and many delays it is finally there, the DayZ Standalone Alpha.