Heroes of Kung Fu Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Kung Fu Page.
Heroes of Kung Fu is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by WebMMO – the same folks behind Lords of Evil and The Legacy of Holy Castle. WebMMO also publishes Heroes of Gaia which is oddly also published by gPotato and Snail Games. Heroes of Kung Fu uses 2D still images as graphics, but the game has a fair amount of content. Players can only play a limited amount of time each day to the the game’s energy system, but those who pay can replenish their energy right away. To learn more about Heroes of Kung Fu check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Kung Fu page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Releases World of Tanks Update 8.5
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced the release of Update 8.5 for its award-winning World of Tanks fr...
- Forge of Empires reveals details about happiness and PvP
- InnoGames has revealed new information about Forge of Empires, its upcoming browser strategy game.
- Call of Duty Black Ops III: Eclipse Update Coming April 19th
- PS4 version to be released first