Heroes of Kung Fu Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Kung Fu Page.
Heroes of Kung Fu is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by WebMMO – the same folks behind Lords of Evil and The Legacy of Holy Castle. WebMMO also publishes Heroes of Gaia which is oddly also published by gPotato and Snail Games. Heroes of Kung Fu uses 2D still images as graphics, but the game has a fair amount of content. Players can only play a limited amount of time each day to the the game’s energy system, but those who pay can replenish their energy right away. To learn more about Heroes of Kung Fu check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Kung Fu page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (9/12): Trove
- Watch JamesBl0nde stream live every Friday on twitch!
- Carbine Studios Announces Business Model for WildStar
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios today revealed initial details on the business model for WildStar, the much anticipated sci-fi MMO, outlining the...
- World of Tanks: Grand Finals Set For April 2nd
- The stage is set!