Heroes of Kung Fu Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Kung Fu Page.
Heroes of Kung Fu is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by WebMMO – the same folks behind Lords of Evil and The Legacy of Holy Castle. WebMMO also publishes Heroes of Gaia which is oddly also published by gPotato and Snail Games. Heroes of Kung Fu uses 2D still images as graphics, but the game has a fair amount of content. Players can only play a limited amount of time each day to the the game’s energy system, but those who pay can replenish their energy right away. To learn more about Heroes of Kung Fu check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Kung Fu page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny Launch Review
- Destiny. It has been both lambasted and heralded as greatness, as Metacritic scores can attest.
- Events to Rock Guild Wars 2 to the Core Begin with Origins of Madness
- ArenaNet and NCSoft reveal more events coming for Guild Wars 2 players in early 2014.
- Watch ARK: Survival of the Fittest Semi-Finals and ‘Survivor League’ Championship This Weekend
- ARK: Survival Evolved, announced today its broadcast schedule for the ARK: Survival of the Fittest competitive tournaments.