Heroes of Kung Fu Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Kung Fu Page.
Heroes of Kung Fu is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by WebMMO – the same folks behind Lords of Evil and The Legacy of Holy Castle. WebMMO also publishes Heroes of Gaia which is oddly also published by gPotato and Snail Games. Heroes of Kung Fu uses 2D still images as graphics, but the game has a fair amount of content. Players can only play a limited amount of time each day to the the game’s energy system, but those who pay can replenish their energy right away. To learn more about Heroes of Kung Fu check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Kung Fu page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light Hard Mode and New Content Available for Free
- The update comes completely free for all Dying Light players and is loaded with extra outfits, new weapons to be found in the quarantine zone,...
- Flyff Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Skip Level Event
- To celebrate the 10th anniversary, the Flyff team has launched a skip level event that allows players to receive a free level boost.
- SEVENCORE: Aimon race Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE has released its newest rac...