Hello Kitty Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Hello Kitty Online Page.
Hello Kitty Online, called HKO for short, is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG based on the popular Hello Kitty franchise published by Aeriagames – the same folks behind Shaiya, Last Chaos, Grand Fantasia, Wolf Team, and various other MMOs. Like the anime franchise, HKO is aimed at a younger audience. The game has a strong emphasis on social interaction and item crafting. Players can actually level themselves up without ever having to fight, as resource gathering and crafting yield experience points. The goal of the game is to help Hello Kitty wake up from some terrible dream by defeating an unknown ‘evil’ force. To learn more about Hello Kitty Online, check out the official MMOHuts Hello Kitty Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Americas Championship in Las Vegas this September
- Blizzard has announced that it has partnered with ESL and Twitch to bring the 2015 Americas Championship live from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- New Kartuga Video Reveals Title Ships
- As InnoGames' pirate-action game Kartuga nears closed beta, the first detailed information about the title's ship types are announce...
- Death Stair - PAX South 2016
- As a runner, your mainly reliant on your ability to dodge and keep moving, though some perks are promised to make your life just a bit easier.