Hello Kitty Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Hello Kitty Online Page.
Hello Kitty Online, called HKO for short, is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG based on the popular Hello Kitty franchise published by Aeriagames – the same folks behind Shaiya, Last Chaos, Grand Fantasia, Wolf Team, and various other MMOs. Like the anime franchise, HKO is aimed at a younger audience. The game has a strong emphasis on social interaction and item crafting. Players can actually level themselves up without ever having to fight, as resource gathering and crafting yield experience points. The goal of the game is to help Hello Kitty wake up from some terrible dream by defeating an unknown ‘evil’ force. To learn more about Hello Kitty Online, check out the official MMOHuts Hello Kitty Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft: Now available on Mac and Linux
- UK based indie developer Freejam are proud to announce that their F2P PvP robot battle-arena game Robocraft is now available on Mac OS and Lin...
- Skara: New alpha footage of the Lava Coliseum Arena
- With eight solid months of development under its belt, SKARA is now focusing its efforts on completing their playable demo to be released on S...
- Transformers Universe Shuts Down January 31
- In mid-December, Hasbro & Jagex decided to make the bittersweet announcement that they were shutting down Transformers Universe, their Tra...