Hello Kitty Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Hello Kitty Online Page.
Hello Kitty Online, called HKO for short, is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG based on the popular Hello Kitty franchise published by Aeriagames – the same folks behind Shaiya, Last Chaos, Grand Fantasia, Wolf Team, and various other MMOs. Like the anime franchise, HKO is aimed at a younger audience. The game has a strong emphasis on social interaction and item crafting. Players can actually level themselves up without ever having to fight, as resource gathering and crafting yield experience points. The goal of the game is to help Hello Kitty wake up from some terrible dream by defeating an unknown ‘evil’ force. To learn more about Hello Kitty Online, check out the official MMOHuts Hello Kitty Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Free-to-Play Closed Beta Is Live
- The WildStar closed beta is accessible to all current subscribers to WildStar as well as non-subscribers who have received a closed beta key.
- Carbine Announces More Layoffs
- In an announcement this afternoon, Carbine Studios confirmed that it has laid off more employees and reduced its WildStar staff.
- Kingdom Conquest II Launching Battle Arena
- SEGA is excited to introduce a brand new game feature in Kingdom Conquest II that will cater to the PVP players, but also get the PVE-focused ...