Hello Kitty Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Hello Kitty Online Page.
Hello Kitty Online, called HKO for short, is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG based on the popular Hello Kitty franchise published by Aeriagames – the same folks behind Shaiya, Last Chaos, Grand Fantasia, Wolf Team, and various other MMOs. Like the anime franchise, HKO is aimed at a younger audience. The game has a strong emphasis on social interaction and item crafting. Players can actually level themselves up without ever having to fight, as resource gathering and crafting yield experience points. The goal of the game is to help Hello Kitty wake up from some terrible dream by defeating an unknown ‘evil’ force. To learn more about Hello Kitty Online, check out the official MMOHuts Hello Kitty Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Open Beta Begins Sept 15
- Vindictus open beta begins September 15. The open beta for Vindictus will not have any character wipes and will be open to many more players t...
- Rift Trial Review
- Rift, published by Trion Worlds, is a relative newcomer in the MMORPG genre, having launched on March 1, 2011.
- Tribal Wars 2 Gets Invite Friends Feature
- InnoGames just updated its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2 and added an invite-to-map feature.