Hello Kitty Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Hello Kitty Online Page.
Hello Kitty Online, called HKO for short, is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG based on the popular Hello Kitty franchise published by Aeriagames – the same folks behind Shaiya, Last Chaos, Grand Fantasia, Wolf Team, and various other MMOs. Like the anime franchise, HKO is aimed at a younger audience. The game has a strong emphasis on social interaction and item crafting. Players can actually level themselves up without ever having to fight, as resource gathering and crafting yield experience points. The goal of the game is to help Hello Kitty wake up from some terrible dream by defeating an unknown ‘evil’ force. To learn more about Hello Kitty Online, check out the official MMOHuts Hello Kitty Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Etherlords I and Etherlords II now available on Steam
- Nival, the developer of cross-platform strategy games, has announced that the classic games Etherlords and Etherlords II are now available to ...
- War Thunder Revisits WW2 Chronicles Event
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that War Thunder is currently running its WW2 event series.
- MU: Origin Reveals New Information
- MU: Origin is about to embark on the Closed Beta test involving a few thousand of its testers early next week.