Heat Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heat Online Page.
Heat Online is a 3D realistic racing MMO published by Innologin. The game used to be called Project Torque and it was published by Aeria Games. Since they shut down the game’s service, Innologin relaunched Project Torque as Heat Online. The two games are for the most part identical. Heat Online, unlike most other racing MMOs, is realistic. The game’s most prominent aspect is probably it’s top notch graphics. To learn more about Heat Online check out the official MMOHuts Heat Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Beta Impressions
- The ability system alongside the primary and secondary fire options help to differentiate between all twenty one heroes.
- Major Update for Combat Arms - Zombies Introduced!
- On July 29th Nexon America just Announced a major new content update for their epic MMOFPS Combat Arms which will include the new 'Quaran...
- Vainglory Update 1.17 Introduces Battle Royale
- Vainglory’s first new game mode since the title officially launched in July 2015, dubbed Battle Royale, is now live with update 1.17.