Heat Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heat Online Page.
Heat Online is a 3D realistic racing MMO published by Innologin. The game used to be called Project Torque and it was published by Aeria Games. Since they shut down the game’s service, Innologin relaunched Project Torque as Heat Online. The two games are for the most part identical. Heat Online, unlike most other racing MMOs, is realistic. The game’s most prominent aspect is probably it’s top notch graphics. To learn more about Heat Online check out the official MMOHuts Heat Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swords & Potions 2 Review: So You Think You Can Sell?
- OnRPG's MissyS takes an in-depth look at Swords & Potions 2, a free-to-play browser game where players take the role of an RPG shopke...
- Fire Island Arriving Soon For Digimon Masters
- For one month, Digimon Masters players can challenge the File Island, plus other new encounters, starting April 9.
- Infinite Crisis Champion Profile: Shazam
- A new champion profile for Infinite Crisis has been released today, featuring Shazam!