Heat Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heat Online Page.
Heat Online is a 3D realistic racing MMO published by Innologin. The game used to be called Project Torque and it was published by Aeria Games. Since they shut down the game’s service, Innologin relaunched Project Torque as Heat Online. The two games are for the most part identical. Heat Online, unlike most other racing MMOs, is realistic. The game’s most prominent aspect is probably it’s top notch graphics. To learn more about Heat Online check out the official MMOHuts Heat Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dota 2: Three Spirits Update
- Diretide has also been added with this patch! The gist of this mode was covered in last year’s article and won’t be done again as the over...
- Quantum Rush Champions: Now greenlight on Steam
- Right after the Future Racer Quantum Rush Online went live on Steam recently, GameArt Studio has some great news: The single player version Qu...
- Shadow Masters & Travian Games Going to Battle with Epic Arena
- Travian Games announces Epic Arena, a blend of card battle and board games set to release on mobile devices in Summer 2014.