H1Z1 SOE Live 2014 Dev Interview
With Early Access for the highly anticipated survival zombie MMO around the corner, SOE revealed several big updates for H1Z1 at SOE Live:
PS4 CONFIRMED: Like DC Universe Online and PlanetSide 2, H1Z1 will also be available for consoles.
AIRDROPS: with players fighting for survival, intermittent airdrops that could contain food, water or other survival supplies will create tense (and potentially deadly) encounters between players.
Check out airdrops video here: http://youtu.be/aIYyCaLercI.
UPCOMING FEATURES INCLUDE player character diversity (races, genders), new vehicles (including multi-passenger and non-motorized) and Player Studio integration.
You can watch the H1Z1 keynote panel here: http://www.twitch.tv/soe/b/558499040.
Audio and Video for this interview was made possible by Gamerhub.tv follow them @ https://www.youtube.com/user/GamerHubVideos
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pangya Announces Global Cup Tournament Challenge
- The sixth Pangya Global Cup Tournament Challenge has been announced by publisher SG Interactive.
- Fractured Space Welcomes New Players with Steam Sale
- Fractured Space is welcoming new players today with a special Twitch stream, while the game is on a Steam sale!
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...