H1Z1 PAX East 2015 Interview with Adam Clegg
H1Z1 is progressing rapidly with early access content updates happening so fast, we barely have the bandwidth to keep up with all the details. Luckily Senior Designer Adam Clegg spared fifteen minutes to summarize recent updates and share a peak into his vision for the future of the game. Get the full details in our PAX East 2015 interview with Daybreak Games!
H1Z1 is the hottest free to play zombie survival shooter MMO likely to hit in 2015. Built on the same engine as Planetside 2, it offers robust possibilities with its advanced physics engine. Impatient gamers who need their zombie fix right this minute can buy into the Early Access test through Steam. Also don’t miss the latest patch update that hit just today!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quantum Rush: New track released
- GameArt Studio, developer of the future racer Quantum Rush: Champions today released a video on a brand new racing track.
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Announces Open Beta Date
- Ubisoft has announced the open beta testing dates for The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot, along with upcoming changes to the game.
- The Grand Tournament Comes to Hearthstone This August
- Excitement is in the air as brave champions hailing from the icy reaches of Northrend to the deserts of southern Kalimdor ready their lances.