GunZ: The Duel Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our GunZ: The Duel Page.
GunZ is a fast paced 3D third person shooter published by ijji. Unlike most MMO shooters, players don’t die very fast in GunZ and the game is much more chaotic than most other shooters. Although the game is a bit old now it’s still well worth checking out. The game has an enormous variety of weapons ranging from machine guns to swords. The only other that plays even remotely like GunZ is S4 League, but even is still significantly different. In the video above I played a round of team deathmatch and ended up with a kill to death ratio of ~2 to 1. To learn more about GunZ check out the official MMOHuts GunZ page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Sees a Change of Hands
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade team has announced the departure of Miguel Caron and arrival of a new Senior Producer.
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha Launched
- Berlin-based developer Sandbox Interactive today launched the next closed alpha of their cross-platform Sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.
- All-New Weapon In Nexon's Vindictus Ups the Ante
- Nexon’s action-packed MMO Vindictus continues its summer updates by upping the ante with Vella’s new weapon, the Twin Chain Blades.