GunZ: The Duel Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our GunZ: The Duel Page.
GunZ is a fast paced 3D third person shooter published by ijji. Unlike most MMO shooters, players don’t die very fast in GunZ and the game is much more chaotic than most other shooters. Although the game is a bit old now it’s still well worth checking out. The game has an enormous variety of weapons ranging from machine guns to swords. The only other that plays even remotely like GunZ is S4 League, but even is still significantly different. In the video above I played a round of team deathmatch and ended up with a kill to death ratio of ~2 to 1. To learn more about GunZ check out the official MMOHuts GunZ page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimoire: Manastorm Gets Free Steam Weekend
- Grimoire: Manastorm is available through Steam’s Early Access and will be free starting April 23rd at 10 AM PDT
- Nexon Announces Mobile-Friendly Football Game, United Eleven
- Nexon Europe announces its newest title, United Eleven, a football (soccer) management game with officially licensed players.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy To Launch August 19
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Wizards of the Coast announced today Dungeons & Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy.