GunZ: The Duel Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our GunZ: The Duel Page.
GunZ is a fast paced 3D third person shooter published by ijji. Unlike most MMO shooters, players don’t die very fast in GunZ and the game is much more chaotic than most other shooters. Although the game is a bit old now it’s still well worth checking out. The game has an enormous variety of weapons ranging from machine guns to swords. The only other that plays even remotely like GunZ is S4 League, but even is still significantly different. In the video above I played a round of team deathmatch and ended up with a kill to death ratio of ~2 to 1. To learn more about GunZ check out the official MMOHuts GunZ page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Pushes CBT 4 with Over 6 GBs of Patch Notes
- Obsidian Entertainment has pushed Skyforge into its fourth closed beta test this morning, bringing with it some serious game improvements.
- Fangold – New details about the TCG of Potato Killer Studios
- Fangold is the new collectible card multiplatform game, digital free-to-play made in Potato Killer Studios.
- Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Launch Review - Super Polished Dragon Balls
- My main fear was “would it be too short? What happens post-game? Will I be bored?”