GunZ 2: The Second Duel is a sequel to the original 2003-2005 third-person shooter created by MAIET Entertainment. In GunZ 2, a wall is not an obstacle. You no longer have to hide behind walls when you encounter your enemies. You can rather climb up the walls, take to higher ground or move into enemies’ blind spot to launch vigorous assaults.
As of February 17th 2014, GunZ 2: The Second Duel has been released on Steam’s Early Access program, featuring several new additions to the game, including a new playable class, two new maps and a new game mode.
Learn more from the GunZ 2: The Second Duel Game Profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoner's Legion Reveals Date of Open Beta Launch
- R2Games, global publisher of free-to-play games, is announcing today the launch date of its first browser CCG, Summoner's Legion.
- Faerun for Fellows: Neverwinter Review
- As Perfect World Entertainment launches Neverwinter, MMOHut asks: "How well, though, does Faerun adapt to an MMO?"
- Education Center at The Tank Museum Ignited by Wargaming
- Helped by donations from Wargaming, the Education Center at Bovington’s Tank Museum has seen some huge benefits since opening in 2012.