Guild Wars (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Guild Wars Page.
Guild Wars is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by NCSoft – the same company behind Lineage 2, City of Heroes and Aion. The game was originally released in 2005 as one of the first MMORPGs that didn’t require a subscription (You still had to buy the game). Graphically speaking, Guild Wars looks absolutely gorgeous. The game world is large and colorful. With over 1,000 skills and only 8 skill slots, so the game requires a lot of strategy. The free trial has some serious restrictions (14 day free trial. 9 Hours maximum play time and limitations on trade). To learn more about Guild Wars check out the official MMOHuts Guild Wars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Charge Mobile Review
- Heroes Charge is an extremely fun game to play, and it looks sharp to boot. Unfortunately it does require some time and effort.
- Hero Commander: New Magic Spar Formation Available
- A new attack formation in Hero Commander has just been released called "Magic Spar". The Buff form Magic Spar can improve the attack...
- New Dungeon Revealed For Fantasy MMORPG The Aurora World
- GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today revealed its all-new dungeon for its popular fan...