Guild Wars (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Guild Wars Page.
Guild Wars is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by NCSoft – the same company behind Lineage 2, City of Heroes and Aion. The game was originally released in 2005 as one of the first MMORPGs that didn’t require a subscription (You still had to buy the game). Graphically speaking, Guild Wars looks absolutely gorgeous. The game world is large and colorful. With over 1,000 skills and only 8 skill slots, so the game requires a lot of strategy. The free trial has some serious restrictions (14 day free trial. 9 Hours maximum play time and limitations on trade). To learn more about Guild Wars check out the official MMOHuts Guild Wars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Viva Media and Whalebox Studios Announce Goliath
- In Goliath, players find themselves in a mysterious land consisting of the jumbled fragments of a hundred dead civilizations.
- Trove Mantle of Power Expansion Head Start Now Available
- The Mantle of Power expansion is free to all players beginning on April 26; a head start for pre-purchase begins today.
- Elsword Ushers in New Era of Skills
- As part of the new skill system, every character will gain brand new skills, as well as a chance to reallocate their skill tree points to take...