Gigantic PAX East 2015 Dev Interview – Aisling and Wu
Motiga didn’t come to PAX East empty handed. New Gigantic characters Aisling and Wu were revealed! After testing them out, DizzyPW had a chance to speak to Devon Cady-Lee, a member of the art team responsible for concept designs, on his inspirations for bringing these characters to life!
Keep an eye out for the full video showcasing our amazing play session against four members of the development and community management team on the Temple Mist map later this week! Gigantic is coming for us all. Learn the basics to prepare yourself for the hottest game of 2015!
For all the details and videos on Gigantic, head over to our game profile here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Announces Details of Forsaken Masters Expansion
- Grinding Gear Games today proudly unveiled Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters, an entirely new and upcoming content expansion, which will arrive ...
- Linkrealms F2P Rereview
- Your first slice of the nostalgia-pie is character creation.
- Annihilation mode for Loadout revealed
- Edge of Reality, the creators by their upcoming F2P third-person shooter title, Loadout, has just released a new gameplay trailer featuring an...