Gigantic PAX East 2015 Dev Interview – Aisling and Wu
Motiga didn’t come to PAX East empty handed. New Gigantic characters Aisling and Wu were revealed! After testing them out, DizzyPW had a chance to speak to Devon Cady-Lee, a member of the art team responsible for concept designs, on his inspirations for bringing these characters to life!
Keep an eye out for the full video showcasing our amazing play session against four members of the development and community management team on the Temple Mist map later this week! Gigantic is coming for us all. Learn the basics to prepare yourself for the hottest game of 2015!
For all the details and videos on Gigantic, head over to our game profile here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II: Lindvior Update and 9th Anniversary
- NCSoft is partnering with MMOHut for some upcoming events beginning in May in Lineage II.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents Massive Mummy See Mummy Doom Update
- En Masse announces the launch of the Mummy See Mummy Doom update for Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR).
- Legacy Quest: New Rougelike Mobile Game From Nexon M
- Nexon Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”), a worldwide leader in free-to-play mobile games, and Socialspiel Entertainment GmbH (“Socialspiel”), a Vien...