Gigantic – PAX East 2015 Aisling Gameplay (Close Match!)
Its one thing to hear a developer wax poetic about their concepts coming to life in a game. But for the real proof in the pudding, you have to take them for a test run! Check out our Gigantic gameplay on the Temple Mist stage as DizzyPW takes Aisling for a spin in an uphill battle as his one allied developer attempts to carry his team of press against four enemy Motiga developers!
Gigantic matches don’t get much closer than this. For our after thoughts on the match, be sure to catch our post-battle review. With Gigantic announced as a launch title for Windows 10, we won’t be waiting much longer before more widespread beta testing begins. See you out there games!
We’ve been following Gigantic very closely since its first reveal at PAX Prime 2014. Get all the details on our past coverage at our game profile here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies ate my Pizza: New Update Available
- Global games publisher R2Games has released a major update for its post-apocalyptic action shooter, Zombies Ate My Pizza. This update introduc...
- Luvinia World Update Focuses On Mount Upgrade & Previews Expansion
- This week, SOA Games has unveiled their latest patch update for their action-packed anime MMORPG, Luvinia World.
- Card Hunter: First year celebration starts September 13th
- Card Hunter turns one this weekend. To celebrate, Blue Manchu Games is throwing a party with special leagues for multiplayer fans and a sprink...