Gigantic – PAX East 2015 Aisling Gameplay (Close Match!)
Its one thing to hear a developer wax poetic about their concepts coming to life in a game. But for the real proof in the pudding, you have to take them for a test run! Check out our Gigantic gameplay on the Temple Mist stage as DizzyPW takes Aisling for a spin in an uphill battle as his one allied developer attempts to carry his team of press against four enemy Motiga developers!
Gigantic matches don’t get much closer than this. For our after thoughts on the match, be sure to catch our post-battle review. With Gigantic announced as a launch title for Windows 10, we won’t be waiting much longer before more widespread beta testing begins. See you out there games!
We’ve been following Gigantic very closely since its first reveal at PAX Prime 2014. Get all the details on our past coverage at our game profile here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: New Conquest Map Headlines “Season 2 patch” Update
- With the beginning of a new SMITE season comes a huge patch update, headlined by the all-new Conquest map. As well as the obvious visual overh...
- Blade & Soul Unchained Update Now Live
- NCSoft West has released Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMORPG in the West.
- Firefall: F2P MMO shooter now available
- Red 5 Studios, Inc. announced today that Firefall, the open-world, massively multiplayer online (MMO) shooter, is officially available in Nort...