Gigantic – PAX East 2015 Aisling Gameplay (Close Match!)
Its one thing to hear a developer wax poetic about their concepts coming to life in a game. But for the real proof in the pudding, you have to take them for a test run! Check out our Gigantic gameplay on the Temple Mist stage as DizzyPW takes Aisling for a spin in an uphill battle as his one allied developer attempts to carry his team of press against four enemy Motiga developers!
Gigantic matches don’t get much closer than this. For our after thoughts on the match, be sure to catch our post-battle review. With Gigantic announced as a launch title for Windows 10, we won’t be waiting much longer before more widespread beta testing begins. See you out there games!
We’ve been following Gigantic very closely since its first reveal at PAX Prime 2014. Get all the details on our past coverage at our game profile here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Preview
- OnRPG's ApocaRuff previews War Thunder's Ground Forces expansion, which adds ground combat and tanks.
- Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
- WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II.
- Forge of Empires reveals details about happiness and PvP
- InnoGames has revealed new information about Forge of Empires, its upcoming browser strategy game.