Ghost Recon Phantoms: Patch 1.2.4
Design Manager Simon Davis reviews the changes in update 1.2.4.
Official Patch notes:
We have addressed several community concerns for the AK-200 series, for example, the AKS-200R had very low control value (previously 0) and a small magazine size. Now the weapons are more competitive with the latest tier. We’ve also made some changes to the JGL weapons and the Type 95 based on community feedback.
Since Patch 1.2, we’ve heard a lot of your feedback about devices. We’re going to increase the cool down rate a little to reduce device spam, as well as other small tweaks to balance them.
This has been a popular request from our community for some time. Now you can play with others regardless of clan in any map of your choice! It’s a great way to have fun with your friends or practice with fellow clan members or other players.
Updated Kill Screen
Now you can see the setup and outfit of the enemy that killed you – or – your enemies can now see you when you kill them in the brand-new kill screen.
Tactical Suit Camo Customization
Like Weapon Camo, you can now customize the camo pattern of your Tactical Suit! There will be 10 familiar camos to start you off with and we’ll be adding more and more on the way.
Upgraded Mystery Boxes
We’ve updated all mystery boxes so that the latest Watch Dogs weapons can be obtained from them. We are also increasingly slightly the chance for primary weapons to be obtained from Bronze Boxes.
Ability to unbind Tactical Suit Upgrades
A major point of feedback from the community was that our Tactical Suit upgrades system was inflexible and doesn’t allow players to switch upgrades between their Tactical Suits. With this new feature, Tactical Suit upgrades are now transferable for a fee, based on the tier of the upgrade.
More information about the other features added into update 1.2.4 can be found HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fallen Earth Updates with New Armor
- Reloaded Productions has announced the launch of new player-created armor designed to provide survivability against PvP players with the power...
- Where Have all the Factions Gone?
- It's no secret that pretty much every single game that's been released post World of Warcraft has shamelessly attempted to get a pie...
- Brick-Force: 4th Season Introduces Wild West Theme
- Infernum is happy to announce a new update to its popular sandbox shooter, Brick-Force, which will be deployed over the course of June. After ...