Ghost Recon Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Ghost Recon Online Page.
Ghost Recon Online is a Third Person FPS published by Ubisoft. The game is set in the near future and based around the popular Tom Clancy Ghost Recon series. Players are tasked to use tactical team coordination in order to secure victory. Players have the ability to hide behind cover for increased protection and weapon stability. In this video we take a look at the assault class and sniper class. The game is currently in closed beta. To learn more about Ghost Recon Online check out the official MMOHut Ghost Recon Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Daybreak Games' H1Z1 Invitational Surpasses $150,000 Ahead of TwitchCon
- Daybreak Game Company LLC announced today that the prize pool for the inaugural H1Z1 Invitational has surpassed US$150,000.
- Etherium: The First Gameplay Video Released
- Slated for release very early next year, Etherium unveils through 4 minutes of gameplay sequences, captured from a nearly final version of the...
- Heroes & Generals: Updated with improved gameplay tweaks
- Reto-Moto has released a new update for Heroes & Generals with a rewritten and optimized server-side hit-detection system, as well as the ...