Ghost Recon Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Ghost Recon Online Page.
Ghost Recon Online is a Third Person FPS published by Ubisoft. The game is set in the near future and based around the popular Tom Clancy Ghost Recon series. Players are tasked to use tactical team coordination in order to secure victory. Players have the ability to hide behind cover for increased protection and weapon stability. In this video we take a look at the assault class and sniper class. The game is currently in closed beta. To learn more about Ghost Recon Online check out the official MMOHut Ghost Recon Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- DCUO's Latest Feature is Weapon Mastery
- Sony Online Entertainment introduces Weapon Mastery and Amazon Fury Part I in DC Universe Online.
- Elvenar Beta Impressions - Browser Fantasy Strategy Game
- The beta of InnoGames’ Elvenar is an interesting proposition. Elvenar has not yet announced any PVP.
- Supernova Alpha First Impressions
- the core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco's next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to core MOBA pla...