Ghost Recon Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Ghost Recon Online Page.
Ghost Recon Online is a Third Person FPS published by Ubisoft. The game is set in the near future and based around the popular Tom Clancy Ghost Recon series. Players are tasked to use tactical team coordination in order to secure victory. Players have the ability to hide behind cover for increased protection and weapon stability. In this video we take a look at the assault class and sniper class. The game is currently in closed beta. To learn more about Ghost Recon Online check out the official MMOHut Ghost Recon Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Division: Release Date Announced
- Ubisoft has just announced that Clancy’s The Division will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 system, and PC on March 8, 2016.
- Blizzard Gear Store Re-Opens
- Blizzard's branded products store (Blizzard Gear) has re-opened today with a wide variety of items.
- Yulgang 2 Early Preview
- When I originally looked at the game, it kind of reminded me of a more themepark Age of Wushu.