GetAmped 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our GetAmped 2 Page.
GetAmped 2 is a 3D fighting MMO published by CyberStep – the same company behind CosmicBreak and Splash Fighters. GetAmped 2 is basically a newer version of Splash Fighters (which is called GetAmped in some regions). The gameplay has been polished up and several new features have been added. Players have full control over how they customize their appearance, which is a neat little feature. Visually speaking, the graphics in GetAmped 2, like Splash Fighters, is blocky. In its core the game plays a lot like Rumble Fighter, Lost Saga and other fighting MMOs. To learn more about GetAmped 2 check out the official MMOHuts GetAmped 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Co-Op Roguelike Rogue Continuum Blasts into Early Access
- Publisher Surprise Attack Games and developer Rocktastic Games today launched Rogue Continuum into Early Access on PC and Mac.
- Pax Prime 2013 Day 1 Recap Pt 1 - Elder Scrolls Online, Forced, Strife, and Cosplay!
- DizzyPW recaps the first day of PAX Prime 2013.
- 2012 C9 Championship Tournament begins registration
- Webzen has announced that registration for the 2012 C9 Championship Tournament is now available.