GetAmped 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our GetAmped 2 Page.
GetAmped 2 is a 3D fighting MMO published by CyberStep – the same company behind CosmicBreak and Splash Fighters. GetAmped 2 is basically a newer version of Splash Fighters (which is called GetAmped in some regions). The gameplay has been polished up and several new features have been added. Players have full control over how they customize their appearance, which is a neat little feature. Visually speaking, the graphics in GetAmped 2, like Splash Fighters, is blocky. In its core the game plays a lot like Rumble Fighter, Lost Saga and other fighting MMOs. To learn more about GetAmped 2 check out the official MMOHuts GetAmped 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Thunder's Alpha Open to All
- Free-to-play fighting game, Rising Thunder, has announced that the game is now available for anyone to play.
- Star Citizen Discusses Community Concerns About Delayed FPS Module and More
- Star Citizen, the epic space game with over $80 million raised in crowdfunding, started this July off to a rocky start.
- New Kartuga Video Reveals Title Ships
- As InnoGames' pirate-action game Kartuga nears closed beta, the first detailed information about the title's ship types are announce...