GetAmped 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our GetAmped 2 Page.
GetAmped 2 is a 3D fighting MMO published by CyberStep – the same company behind CosmicBreak and Splash Fighters. GetAmped 2 is basically a newer version of Splash Fighters (which is called GetAmped in some regions). The gameplay has been polished up and several new features have been added. Players have full control over how they customize their appearance, which is a neat little feature. Visually speaking, the graphics in GetAmped 2, like Splash Fighters, is blocky. In its core the game plays a lot like Rumble Fighter, Lost Saga and other fighting MMOs. To learn more about GetAmped 2 check out the official MMOHuts GetAmped 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online Heats Up Its Kickstarter Campaign
- Citadel Studios is kicking off the second week of its Kickstarter Campaign for Shards Online today with some explosive new developments.
- Windward's High Seas Sandbox Adventures Launches for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Windward, an action-packed sandbox game set on the open oceans, has dropped anchor on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Age of Wulin: Expansion delayed until early December
- Initially announced for the 25th of November, Age of Wulin’s new expansion will be delayed by a week to allow the servers’ migration to Fr...