GetAmped 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our GetAmped 2 Page.
GetAmped 2 is a 3D fighting MMO published by CyberStep – the same company behind CosmicBreak and Splash Fighters. GetAmped 2 is basically a newer version of Splash Fighters (which is called GetAmped in some regions). The gameplay has been polished up and several new features have been added. Players have full control over how they customize their appearance, which is a neat little feature. Visually speaking, the graphics in GetAmped 2, like Splash Fighters, is blocky. In its core the game plays a lot like Rumble Fighter, Lost Saga and other fighting MMOs. To learn more about GetAmped 2 check out the official MMOHuts GetAmped 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bohemia Interactive Weekend Sale and Arma 3 Free Weekend on Steam
- Throughout the weekend, from May 7th up until May 10th, all Steam users are able to play Arma 3 for free.
- Forge of Empires announces open beta
- InnoGames has announced that Forge of Empires will launch its open beta on April 17 (German - April 19).
- Thea: The Awakening Launches Multiplayer DLC
- Indie studio MuHa Games is happy to announce the release of the second huge expansion for their successful strategic survival game Thea.