Galactic Junk League – First Look
Galactic Junk League is a free-to-play sci-fi MMO shooter developed by PIXEL FEDERATION for PC, Mac, and Linux that is currently in Alpha stages and will go through the greenlight process on Steam in Q4 2016.
The old prosperous universe has now become a post-apocalyptic dump full of rusty, galactic junk. With little left to amuse the masses, they have constructed savage arenas where any and all types of junk have been modified into super advanced weapons. Galactic Junk League uniquely combines tactical sandbox building and skill-based multiplayer shooting into a single, cohesive game. Here you’ll be able to combine superior technology with forgotten galactic junk to build anything that moves and shoots, no matter if your preference is agile frigates or lumbering battleships.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition Announced
- Today, Bethesda Softworks announced that a Gold Edition of The Elder Scrolls Online will be available September 9.
- Age of Wushu Announcing: Winds of Destiny
- “Winds of Destiny”, the sixth free expansion of Age of Wushu is set to release this October.
- Trion Worlds Prepares to Ramp Up ArcheAge News
- A recent post from Trion Worlds teases plans that the hype train is preparing to leave station for their partnered publishing with XLGames for...