Gaia Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Gaia Online Page.
Gaia Online is a 2D anime inspired social MMO published by Gaia Interactive – the same company behind zOMG. The game looks and plays like Fantage, IMVU, and other social games – except Gaia Online is surprisingly more in depth than these other games. Don’t expect too much “gameplay” in Gaia, as it’s more of a social MMO than anything else, but the game has a huge playerbase. To learn more about Gaia Online check out the official MMOHuts Gaia Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game of War: Fire Age Review
- With too many titles out that provides more than what GoW:FA can offer, the game still is a good game to jump into, if you’re a hipster.
- Space Engineers – New Features added in Update 01.020.005
- Keen Software House releases its latest alpha update for Space Engineers, adding synchronized objects, new sounds, and more.
- World of Tanks Memorial Day Weekend Event Begins
- This Memorial Day Weekend, World of Tanks is ready to remember those who have served with an extended event offering special bonuses, sales, a...