FreeStyle Street Basketball Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our FreeStyle Street Basketball Page.
FreeStyle Street Basketball is a free to play basketball MMO that’s widely popular in Asia. It was originally published by Sierra Online, but is now on the Gamekiss portal. The game hasn’t found a large audience in the West, but its still a fun online game that’s well worth checking out. The cartoony graphics, low system requirements, and 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 game modes give the game a lot of flexibility. The core gameplay is easy to learn, but difficult to master. This official trailer is set to some nice Korean music and shows off what the game has to offer. Other sports games with animated graphics include Pangya, Project Powder, Fantasy Tennis, and MLB Dugout Heroes. If basketball is your sport of choice, FreeStyle is a must try. To learn more about FreeStyle Street Basketball check out the official MMOHuts FreeStyle Street Basketball page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Now Live on Steam
- KOG Games is pleased to announce its hit free-to-play MMO Brawler, Grand Chase, is now available via Steam beginning today.
- SMITE - The Battleground of the Gods just got bigger!
- The latest patch for the AAA Free-to-Play MOBA SMITE revealed a new game mode, known as Arena. This team deathmatch style game mode also featu...
- Open-World Dinosaur Adventure ARK: Survival Evolved Announced
- Studio Wildcard has pulled back the curtains on its Jurassic creation today with the announcement of ARK: Survival Evolved.