FreeStyle Street Basketball Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our FreeStyle Street Basketball Page.
FreeStyle Street Basketball is a free to play basketball MMO that’s widely popular in Asia. It was originally published by Sierra Online, but is now on the Gamekiss portal. The game hasn’t found a large audience in the West, but its still a fun online game that’s well worth checking out. The cartoony graphics, low system requirements, and 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 game modes give the game a lot of flexibility. The core gameplay is easy to learn, but difficult to master. This official trailer is set to some nice Korean music and shows off what the game has to offer. Other sports games with animated graphics include Pangya, Project Powder, Fantasy Tennis, and MLB Dugout Heroes. If basketball is your sport of choice, FreeStyle is a must try. To learn more about FreeStyle Street Basketball check out the official MMOHuts FreeStyle Street Basketball page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- APB Vendetta Revealed at GDC
- Reloaded Productions Unveils Multiplayer Persistent Arena FPS APB Vendetta™ at Game Developers Conference
- Guns n' Zombies: Zombie Shooter Released on Steam Early Access
- Krealit announces the release of Guns´n´Zombies action game on Steam Early Access. In addition to captivating and dynamic battles with horde...
- Dungeon Fighter Online Delays CBT
- Neople is working hard to get Dungeon Fighter Online back for players - but unfortunately, they've hit a delay.