Forsakia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsakia Page.
Forsakia is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by Alaplaya – the same company behind S4 League, Avalon Heroes, Florensia and several other MMOs. Unlike some of the popular browser based strategy MMOs, Forsakia is an actual MMORPG set in a persistent world. Gameplay wise, it plays a lot like Neverland Online and other turn based browser MMORPGs. The turn based gameplay isn’t too challenging, as players can set themselves on “auto” and simply wait for the fight to end – much like they can in Zodiac Online, another turn based MMORPG. To learn more about Forsakia check out the official MMOHuts Forsakia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers Castle Siege and Future Development Interview
- I had a chance to speak to them on what exactly their plans are to introduce this distinctly MMO aspect to their game.
- Pockie Defense Review
- Your primary mission is to protect the Fairy Tale world from the invading monsters that suddenly cropped out of nowhere. Using the various Fai...
- League of Legends Season 5 Preview
- I'm going to outline some of the more important changes and what they could potentially mean to you in the upcoming season.