Forsakia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsakia Page.
Forsakia is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by Alaplaya – the same company behind S4 League, Avalon Heroes, Florensia and several other MMOs. Unlike some of the popular browser based strategy MMOs, Forsakia is an actual MMORPG set in a persistent world. Gameplay wise, it plays a lot like Neverland Online and other turn based browser MMORPGs. The turn based gameplay isn’t too challenging, as players can set themselves on “auto” and simply wait for the fight to end – much like they can in Zodiac Online, another turn based MMORPG. To learn more about Forsakia check out the official MMOHuts Forsakia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall: Elemental Destruction Update Available
- Red 5 Studios announces Update 1.1: Elemental Destruction for the open world MMO shooter, Firefall, introducing powerful new weapons and damag...
- Grand Theft Auto Online Review
- Our senior editor checks out if Grand Theft Auto Online really makes our Rockstar dreams come true.
- Zen Studios and PlayNext Bring Deadpool to X-Men: Battle of the Atom
- The series includes five unique trading cards and will be available for a limited two week promotional run to Battle of the Atom players.