Forsakia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsakia Page.
Forsakia is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by Alaplaya – the same company behind S4 League, Avalon Heroes, Florensia and several other MMOs. Unlike some of the popular browser based strategy MMOs, Forsakia is an actual MMORPG set in a persistent world. Gameplay wise, it plays a lot like Neverland Online and other turn based browser MMORPGs. The turn based gameplay isn’t too challenging, as players can set themselves on “auto” and simply wait for the fight to end – much like they can in Zodiac Online, another turn based MMORPG. To learn more about Forsakia check out the official MMOHuts Forsakia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman Hero's Pack Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment announces the release of Swordsman's Hero's Pack, a $60 item bundle.
- FireFall's Sound Engineer Daniel Beck Hired by Camelot Unchained
- CityState Entertainment's recent hunt for a Camelot Unchained sound engineer has come to a conclusion. Hailing from FireFall fame, Daniel...
- Neverwinter: Storm King's Thunder Breaks Ground August 16
- Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder will launch on PC August 16 and on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 at a later date.