Forsaken World Mage Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsaken World Page.
We’ve already been introduced to the Stone Protector class in Forsaken World, this time Perfect World Entertainment takes the opportunity to show off the Mage class. Unlike previous Perfect World titles, Forsaken World is based on Western mythology rather than Chinese mythology. As of November 26, the game is in its second round of closed beta testing. It should be available to the public soon, and the Mage class will probably be one of the most popular. Mages have ice, lightning, and fire themed spells. They are capable of dealing heavy damage, but are frail at close range. To learn more about Forsaken World check out the official MMOHuts Forsaken World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kal Online Halloween Event Announced
- Inixsoft has announced their MMORPG, Kal Online, will run a pumpkin themed series of Halloween events from October 29th through November 5th.
- Civilization Online Half Way to Completion
- A recent interview with Jake Song reveals the anticipated (though sadly not yet slated for an English release) MMO edition of Civilization is ...
- New racer customization available for Quantum Rush
- Today, the GameArt Studio team has released a new video for fans and beta testers of the online future racer, Quantum Rush, that is currently ...