Forsaken World Mage Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsaken World Page.
We’ve already been introduced to the Stone Protector class in Forsaken World, this time Perfect World Entertainment takes the opportunity to show off the Mage class. Unlike previous Perfect World titles, Forsaken World is based on Western mythology rather than Chinese mythology. As of November 26, the game is in its second round of closed beta testing. It should be available to the public soon, and the Mage class will probably be one of the most popular. Mages have ice, lightning, and fire themed spells. They are capable of dealing heavy damage, but are frail at close range. To learn more about Forsaken World check out the official MMOHuts Forsaken World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch - The Sombra ARG So Far
- Blizzard knew how much people wanted to be part of the Overwatch story and came up with an ARG.
- SMITE Combo Breaker Patch Reveals Ravana
- Today Hirez Studios followed up news on SMITE's sale with the reveal of one of the most demonic creatures in all of Hindu lore, Ravana.
- Armored Warfare Hits 1 Million Early Access Registrations
- Obsidian Entertainment and My.com announce that more than 1 million gamers have signed up to be part of the Early Access Tests.