Forsaken World Mage Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsaken World Page.
We’ve already been introduced to the Stone Protector class in Forsaken World, this time Perfect World Entertainment takes the opportunity to show off the Mage class. Unlike previous Perfect World titles, Forsaken World is based on Western mythology rather than Chinese mythology. As of November 26, the game is in its second round of closed beta testing. It should be available to the public soon, and the Mage class will probably be one of the most popular. Mages have ice, lightning, and fire themed spells. They are capable of dealing heavy damage, but are frail at close range. To learn more about Forsaken World check out the official MMOHuts Forsaken World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lagoonia introduces message system
- Lagoonia has introduced a new message system today.
- Gigantic Announces All Hero Stress Test
- Motiga is calling all beta testers for one final hurrah on April 23rd, 2016.
- Alcatraz Available In-Game for Defiance Before June 12 TV Premiere
- Alcatraz, the next major in-game update for the free-to-play interconnected video game and TV series Defiance, is now live.