Forsaken World Mage Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsaken World Page.
We’ve already been introduced to the Stone Protector class in Forsaken World, this time Perfect World Entertainment takes the opportunity to show off the Mage class. Unlike previous Perfect World titles, Forsaken World is based on Western mythology rather than Chinese mythology. As of November 26, the game is in its second round of closed beta testing. It should be available to the public soon, and the Mage class will probably be one of the most popular. Mages have ice, lightning, and fire themed spells. They are capable of dealing heavy damage, but are frail at close range. To learn more about Forsaken World check out the official MMOHuts Forsaken World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Steam Early Access Impressions
- Gloria Victis started as a Kickstarter project in late 2012 and unfortunately didn't reach their set goal.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: Halloween Event Announced
- Next week, on October 30 and for five consecutive days, Aventurine SA will be hosting a Darkfall Unholy Wars Halloween event with some extra s...
- ASTA Open Beta Date Announced
- After the Initial Beta Test in November 2015, ASTA is finally getting ready to go into its Open Beta on the 2nd of March.