Forsaken World Mage Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsaken World Page.
We’ve already been introduced to the Stone Protector class in Forsaken World, this time Perfect World Entertainment takes the opportunity to show off the Mage class. Unlike previous Perfect World titles, Forsaken World is based on Western mythology rather than Chinese mythology. As of November 26, the game is in its second round of closed beta testing. It should be available to the public soon, and the Mage class will probably be one of the most popular. Mages have ice, lightning, and fire themed spells. They are capable of dealing heavy damage, but are frail at close range. To learn more about Forsaken World check out the official MMOHuts Forsaken World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Forest Project Uses Unreal Engine 4 to Provide Therapy for Dementia
- The Forest Project is an upcoming serious game that provides therapeutic benefits to people living with dementia through the use of virtual en...
- TERA: Rising to Enter the Wounded World on July 8
- En Masse Entertainment announces the Wounded World update for TERA:Rising, introducing new dungeons and more.
- Chinese Tanks Roll Out in World of Tanks
- Wargaming has announced that Chinese tanks are arriving in the World of Tanks battlefields with update 8.3.