Forsaken World Gameplay – First Look HD March 2011
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsaken World Page.
Forsaken World is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Perfect World Entertainment – the same company behind Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Rusty Hearts, Battle of the Immortals, Legend of Martial Arts and numerous other MMORPGs. Unlike Perfect World which is based on Chinese mythology and has brighter colors, Forsaken World focuses more on Western mythology and is a bit darker themed. The game has 5 playable races and 8+ classes. The game launched into open beta on March 09, 2011. The game has top notch graphics and a solid interface. To learn more about Forsaken World check out the official MMOHuts Forsaken World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Synthetic Empires Join Galactic Civilizations III Beta
- Beta 3 adds the synthetic Yor race to the struggle for interstellar dominance: aggressive inorganic sentients who offer players a wholly new e...
- Shotgun News 10/22: GW2, City of Steam, TSW, and Much More!
- Daily MMO news featuring Guild Wars 2, City of Steam, The Secret World, and much more.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: Community Livestream & Economy Patch Live
- Aventurine SA addresses custom roles and the economy with its latest patch and stream event for Darkfall Unholy Wars.