Forsaken World Gameplay – First Look HD March 2011
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Forsaken World Page.
Forsaken World is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Perfect World Entertainment – the same company behind Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Rusty Hearts, Battle of the Immortals, Legend of Martial Arts and numerous other MMORPGs. Unlike Perfect World which is based on Chinese mythology and has brighter colors, Forsaken World focuses more on Western mythology and is a bit darker themed. The game has 5 playable races and 8+ classes. The game launched into open beta on March 09, 2011. The game has top notch graphics and a solid interface. To learn more about Forsaken World check out the official MMOHuts Forsaken World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planet Toulan is the Newest Planet in Entropia Universe
- Beladcom and Entropia Universe announce Planet Toulan, an MMORPG with an Arabian theme.
- RuneScape Joins with WWF to Support Endangered Big Cats
- Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape are taking part in the effort, which has already raised over £66,000 for the charity.
- Mabinogi Duel Now Available Worldwide for Mobile Devices
- Head-to-head card battling comes to life in the visually stunning and tantalizingly addictive Mabinogi Duel for iOS and Android.