Forsaken World First Gameplay Trailer
Forsaken World is a newly announced free to play MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment (The company behind Jade Dynasty, Kung Foo, Ether Saga Online and Battle of the Immortals) that looks a lot like World of Warcraft and Allods Online.The game was officially announced in China during the first week of January, but this gameplay trailer was released only a few days ago. The game currently has no release date in China, which means us Western users won’t the game in at least a year, perhaps longer. It makes sense for Perfect World Entertainment to release the game in China first, as after all, the company is headquartered there. Graphically speaking, Forskaen World looks even more like World of Warcraft than another upcoming game by the same company – Battle of the Immortals.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Launches May 21
- Perfect World Entertainment announces the upcoming release of the Blood Harvest expansion for Forsaken World.
- Asura Force Online Review
- Character creation is fairly straightforward, if both overly simplified and slightly baffling all at once.
- Paragon Early Access Beta Impressions
- Paragon is a third person MOBA from Epic Games, the same ones which brought us Unreal Tournament and Unreal Engine, available for free on PC.