Forsaken World First Gameplay Trailer
Forsaken World is a newly announced free to play MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment (The company behind Jade Dynasty, Kung Foo, Ether Saga Online and Battle of the Immortals) that looks a lot like World of Warcraft and Allods Online.The game was officially announced in China during the first week of January, but this gameplay trailer was released only a few days ago. The game currently has no release date in China, which means us Western users won’t the game in at least a year, perhaps longer. It makes sense for Perfect World Entertainment to release the game in China first, as after all, the company is headquartered there. Graphically speaking, Forskaen World looks even more like World of Warcraft than another upcoming game by the same company – Battle of the Immortals.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Lord of the Rings Online Details World Transfer Process
- LOTRO has been planning a major server consolidation, and the Turbine team has finally revealed the details.
- SMITE's next Goddess, Chang'e the Moon Goddess, Kit Revealed
- An early copy of this week's SMITE patch notes has been posted on HiRez forums showcasing multiple changes as well as the announcement of...
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Reveals 1vs1 Mode in Miami
- In Duel Mode, four players will step into an arena with a shortage of personal space, and two randomly chosen players will begin the battle in...